J. Andrew Fulk
Andrew is a versatile litigator whose practice is entirely devoted to representing plaintiffs in complex civil litigation, including business litigation, technology litigation, catastrophic personal injury, medical negligence, class action litigation and products liability litigation.
Andrew’s litigation experience has led to the representation of clients across the country. Andrew’s past representation of clients includes appearances in all state court levels, before Federal courts and multi-district litigation panels. Andrew has an established track record of obtaining multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for his clients.
Andrew Fulk joined Goldasich & Associates in 2014. Raised on a farm in North Carolina’s Blue Ridge mountains, Andrew received his undergraduate degree from Appalachian State University. After graduation, Andrew held business development positions in Raleigh and Research Triangle Park. He later moved to Birmingham to pursue Juris Doctor and Master in Business Administration degrees from the Cumberland School of Law and Samford University.
Outside the office, Andrew enjoys spending time with his family. He and his wife, Jenna, live in Birmingham and are active members of Redeemer Community Church. Andrew is actively engaged with several nonprofit organizations, including Arts for Life, a program that provides educational and art therapy to children facing serious illnesses and disabilities in hospitals.
- North Carolina State Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Alabama Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Appalachian State University, B.A.
- Samford University, M.B.A.
- Samford University – Cumberland School of Law, J.D.
- North Carolina State Bar
- Alabama State Bar
- US District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- US District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- US District Court for the Northern District of Alabama