Dennis Goldasich, Jr.
Dennis Goldasich is a trial lawyer whose abilities in the courtroom have gained national recognition. Over the course of his career, Dennis has secured verdicts and settlements in excess of $200,000,000 for his clients. Goldasich, and the firm he has built, is proud of the wide range of cases which they continue to be involved. Goldasich is a recognized Super Lawyer in the state of Alabama and his firm annually receives several “Top Attorneys” honors and accolades.
Early in his career, he obtained a $6,000,000 verdict against a Michigan based company that stole trade secrets and formulas from his client – a local Birmingham based small business. Goldasich also achieved a $9,300,000 verdict in a case involving the wrongful death of a teenage boy as well as a $9,000,000 settlement for a young woman paralyzed in a commercial truck accident.
Dennis’ courtroom advocacy has led to him being hired in numerous types of litigation across the country. Opposing lawyers know he enjoys representing small businesses, working people, the harmed and the disadvantaged. His verdicts and his courtroom skill set are known far beyond the state of Alabama.
Dennis is particularly proud of those verdicts and settlements that have resulted in real changes to corporate business practices and have protected rights of individuals and businesses, improved safety and made communities better.
Dennis earned his undergraduate degree from Lipscomb University. Upon graduation, Goldasich entered the University of Alabama School of Law where he was a Hugo L. Black law scholar, senior editor of the Alabama Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif. Goldasich is married to his wife, Lauren and is the proud father of four sons.
- Alabama Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- Alabama Association of Justice
- Alabama SuperLawyers
- Litigation Counsel of America
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Lipscomb University, B.A.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D.
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama Court of Civil Appeals
- Alabama Supreme Court
- US District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- US District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- US District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- US Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals