Nathan “Nate” C. VanDerVeer is an established litigation attorney, licensed to practice law in all courts in Alabama, Mississippi, and the District of Columbia.
Nate specializes in personal injury, with a focus on representing individuals injured by consumer products, automotive products, and medical drugs and devices.
He has successfully handled thousands of such cases in state and federal courts throughout the United States and has achieved numerous jury verdicts on behalf of his clients. Nate has been recognized by his peers as a “Super Lawyer” (2015, 2016, 2017) in the field of product liability.
A few of his noteworthy settlements and jury verdicts include:
- $36,000,000 multi-plaintiff settlement, spinal fusion medical device
- $3,000,000 settlement, consumer product defect
- $1,500,000 settlement, automotive product defect
- $875,000 settlement, automotive product defect
- $850,000 settlement, premises liability
- $460,000 settlement, trucking collision
- $600,000 verdict, premises liability
- $400,000 verdict, motor vehicle collision
- $225,000 verdict, motor vehicle collision
- $92,500 verdict, motor vehicle collision
- $80,000 verdict, motor vehicle collision