An accomplished trial lawyer, Dennis Goldasich has obtained dozens of multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for his clients, and continues today in his representation and advocacy on behalf of clients in cases of Catastrophic Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability, Commercial and Consumer Fraud, Bad Faith, Trade Secrets, and General Negligence.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Goldaisch and his firm have secured verdicts and settlements in excess of $500,000,000. He is a recognized Super Lawyer in the state of Alabama, and his firm annually receives several “Top Attorneys” honors and accolades. As a trial lawyer, his abilities in the courtroom have gained national recognition. The results obtained by his firm have been reported in publications including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, and Washington Post. Mr. Goldasich’s courtroom advocacy, experience, and success has led to him being hired as lead counsel in numerous types of litigation across the United States.
Mr. Goldasich has obtained verdicts and settlements that were not only impactful, but have had lasting implications on the lives of individuals, on businesses, and in changing industry practices. A sample of such cases includes a $63,000,000 settlement in a reinsurance fraud case, a $12,500,000 settlement in a commercial fraud case, a $10,000,000 verdict for a child catastrophically injured by medical negligence, a $9,300,000 verdict in a case involving the wrongful death of a teenage boy, and a $6,000,000 verdict against a foreign corporation that stole trade secrets and formulas from his client – a local Birmingham based small business.
Contact Dennis Now (205) 731-2566
Licensed to practice in
- Alabama Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- Alabama Association of Justice
- Alabama SuperLawyers
- Litigation Counsel of America
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Lipscomb University, B.A.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D.
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama Court of Civil Appeals
- Alabama Supreme Court
- US District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- US District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- US District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- US Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- US District Court for the Western District of Tennessee